Eggplant - Seat Belt Webbing
- In stock (for now)
- Inventory on the way
Loved by makers across the globe.
Our seat belt webbing is great for making beautiful bag straps, handles and key fobs!
- It's buttery soft, durable and pliable.
- Easy to sew on all sewing machines from domestic to industrial.
- Made from quality materials so it will last, even with heavy use.
- Pairs great with swivel hooks and slider buckles to make easy and stylish bag straps.
- Sold in pre-cut 3 or 6 yard pieces so you can use it for multiple projects.
- Available in 1" (25 mm) width and 1½" (38 mm) width.
- Thickness: ~1 mm
You've placed an order, the sun is shining and the sewing gods are singing - now what? 😊 Our team will carefully package and ship your order, and because of our sale event it may take up to 7 business days. You'll receive an email with your tracking number once your order is shipped.
All orders ship from Kitchener, Ontario.
Canadian Orders: Once shipped, most orders will arrive within 1-10 business days depending on your location. We offer Canada Post and UPS options.
US Orders: Once shipped, most orders will arrive within 2-9 business days. We offer First Class, Economy Ground and Priority Mail shipping with USPS and UPS Standard & DHL Express options.
Do you ship internationally? Great question! At this time, we are only able to ship within Canada and the USA. We hope to ship abroad in the future!
Something not quite right with your order? No worries, your happiness is our priority! We'll do our very best to make it right for you or your money back. We’re that sure you’ll love our products.