Honeycrisp - Herringbone Webbing
- In stock (for now)
- Inventory on the way
Loved by makers across the globe.
Our herringbone webbing is great for making beautiful bag straps and handles.
- It's buttery soft, pliable and easy to sew.
- Slightly thinner and softer than our Everyday webbing.
- Made from quality materials that you can rely on.
- Pairs great with swivel hooks and slider buckles to make easy and stylish bag straps.
- Made from imitation nylon and has a slight sheen.
- Sold in pre-cut 3 or 6 yard pieces so you can use it for multiple projects.
- Available in 1" (25 mm) width and 1½" (38 mm) width.
- Thickness: ~1 mm
You've placed an order, the sun is shining and the sewing gods are singing - now what? 😊 Our team will carefully package and ship your order within 4 business days. You'll receive an email with your tracking number once your order is shipped.
All orders ship from Kitchener, Ontario.
Canadian Orders: Once shipped, most orders will arrive within 1-9 business days. We offer Expedited and Priority Mail with Canada Post and UPS options.
US Orders: Once shipped, most orders will arrive within 2-9 business days. We offer First Class, Economy Ground and Priority Mail shipping with USPS and UPS Standard & DHL Express options.
International Orders: We currently ship to Australia, Brazil, New Zealand, Netherlands, Norway and the United Kingdom. Delivery times vary based on shipping method and location.
Something not quite right with your order? No worries, your happiness is our priority! We'll do our very best to make it right for you or your money back. We’re that sure you’ll love our products.