Skip to content
- With regular scissors, cut the zipper tape to the size you need (remember to account for seam allowance).
- Open up one end of the zipper a few inches, it doesn't matter which end, it's a two-way zipper!
- Attach your pulls by sliding the rounded end (with two openings) onto the end of the tape.
- Do this by inserting each side of the zipper chain into each side of the pull, and carefully lining up the ends so they are even.
Slide the pull onto the tape and firmly pull down the zipper pull.
- Zippers-by-the-yard are easy to use, so please don’t feel discouraged if your coil doesn’t line up perfectly on the first try! Contact us if you'd like a video tutorial for free.